Today I want you to pay your attention to USD/CAD. Those of you trade CAD and monitor Canadian data, know that last week trade deficit shrank to 626 millions. Just a reminder for you, that previous number was almost 3 billions. So, current improvement is very significant.
If this week data will be good as well, we will see good decline in this pair.
For now fundamentals tell us to look for and take sell signals. I am not ready to trade break down, as usually it’s more risky trade. Retest and rejection from previous trend line in 1.3000 range, will be my entry. Expected TP 1.2500 with first stepping stone near 1.2850.
However if fundamentals will change, I see possibility of bouncing from current trendline. In this case TP for long positions will be near 1.3300.
As usually I will keep my trading signals subscribers updated about all entries and changes.
Good luck and good trading!
Hi! My name is Inna. I turned $10k into $3 millions in a few years of trading. I am here to share my success and help you to become financialy free. You are welcome to my website!
SUBSCRIBE to Lady F TV
Lady F TV
UP TO 60% OFF
- Gold weekly outlook and trading forecast for September 03 -10, 2018. Analysis by Inna Rosputnia on
- Benefits of trading futures over CFD and forex on
- Wyckoff method – Part 2. Accumulation Phases on
- Gold – weekly market outlook, analysis and trading forecast for August 27-31, 2018 by Inna Rosputnia on
- US debt and future of dollar – rally or decline? Market outlook and forecast on