Last week I got email from John. He wrote that sometimes he feels like giving up in trading.
John, I had the same situations in my life and I think all traders come through tough times.
Main reason why you can feel it is you trade too much. Try to filter your trades – you will trade less, but you will have a lot of free time and your trades will be of higher quality. The less you trade, the more you make.
Maybe, you are waiting for fast results? Be realistic in your expectations. Remember, good opportunities doesn’t happen every day.
Read success stories about other traders or just some inspirational and motivational stories.
Also, I advice you to find some hobby, that will help you to relax. Maybe, some active sport or travelling?
I hope my advices will help you!
Hi! My name is Inna. I turned $10k into $3 millions in a few years of trading. I am here to share my success and help you to become financialy free. You are welcome to my website!
SUBSCRIBE to Lady F TV
Lady F TV
UP TO 60% OFF
- Gold weekly outlook and trading forecast for September 03 -10, 2018. Analysis by Inna Rosputnia on
- Benefits of trading futures over CFD and forex on
- Wyckoff method – Part 2. Accumulation Phases on
- Gold – weekly market outlook, analysis and trading forecast for August 27-31, 2018 by Inna Rosputnia on
- US debt and future of dollar – rally or decline? Market outlook and forecast on