Last week Federal Reserve gave signal to expect one more interest rate hike this year. All attention is giving to coming Yellen’s speech on Wednesday. Investors are expecting to get any new comments on policy. If her tone will be considered as hawkish, dollar index can rally.
We also have ahead important economical data to be released on Friday – non farm payrolls and PMI. Market is expecting to see growth on these reports. So, if data will be negative dollar index can come back to minimum of this year. In case data will overcome expectations, dollar index can hit 95 level.
Wish you profitable week!
Hi! My name is Inna. I turned $10k into $3 millions in a few years of trading. I am here to share my success and help you to become financialy free. You are welcome to my website!
SUBSCRIBE to Lady F TV
Lady F TV
UP TO 60% OFF
- Gold weekly outlook and trading forecast for September 03 -10, 2018. Analysis by Inna Rosputnia on
- Benefits of trading futures over CFD and forex on
- Wyckoff method – Part 2. Accumulation Phases on
- Gold – weekly market outlook, analysis and trading forecast for August 27-31, 2018 by Inna Rosputnia on
- US debt and future of dollar – rally or decline? Market outlook and forecast on