Last week I got few emails from my followers and blog readers with the same question – “What is better – to use stop loss or to hedge position?”
All depends on what kind of trader you are. If you are day trader – no doubt, using tight stops is much better. If you are middle term or long term trader, then hedging your position makes more sense. But remember, as middle term trader, you have to give market wider range to bounce and consolidate. So, hedge only, if it’s necessary.
Market is changing all the time and now manipulation in market reached it’s ATH. For middle term traders, that means they more often have to hedge positions than it as even 2 years ago.
Wish good trades and profitable week!
Hi! My name is Inna. I turned $10k into $3 millions in a few years of trading. I am here to share my success and help you to become financialy free. You are welcome to my website!
SUBSCRIBE to Lady F TV
Lady F TV
UP TO 60% OFF
- Gold weekly outlook and trading forecast for September 03 -10, 2018. Analysis by Inna Rosputnia on
- Benefits of trading futures over CFD and forex on
- Wyckoff method – Part 2. Accumulation Phases on
- Gold – weekly market outlook, analysis and trading forecast for August 27-31, 2018 by Inna Rosputnia on
- US debt and future of dollar – rally or decline? Market outlook and forecast on