Investments, My Latest News, My Youtube channel, Trading & Wealth Management, Wealth & Well-Being, Women Empowerment
Hi my dear readers!
I have launched on Youtube new channel Lady F TV. I promise it will be your guidance to financial freedom! All you wanted to know about finance, trading and investing. As a woman trader and selfmade millionare, I have special mission to engage women into investing and trading, giving necessary education and tools to become successful in trading. I will share my personal experience, insight and answer your questions to make your way to success easy and save you countless hours and money so you don’t have to have the same frustrations I had when I first started and you won’t have to experience the huge losses that I’ve encountered. Plus, I will share secrets how I turned $10k into millions in few years.
Hi my dear readers! Glad to share my recent video, where I give 5 easy tips to find good and trusted broker. Hope my advices will help you to make right choice. Being a woman trader, who started from zero and made millions in trading I understand how important is to find good broker. It’s one of the main keys to successfull and profitable trading.So, let’s start:
- Regulation. In fact all brokers are regulated in some way, but most important is if this regulation can really protect you or It’s so called ‘symbolic regulation’. Always pay your attention to thecountry of regulation, It’s laws ans how financial regulator works there.
- Financial guarentees. Good financial regulation doesn’t mean you will get your money back in case of broker bankruptcy. Of course, we all are trying to find the best broker, the most safety one, but who knows what may happen. Do you remember Lehman Brothers or 300 years old Barings bank? To have financial guarantees of your funds safety choose broker that is:
– a bank;
– a broker, where clients funds are maintained by bank separately from broker funds;
– a broker, that has essential amount in It’s equity capital.
3. Commissions and spreads. You know broker makes money through commissions and spreads. Of course, we all are dreaming about lowest possible rates, but don;t be greedy. Cheap commissions may cost you all your money. Unrealistic low rates are offerd by not the best brokers or even worse…..
4. Trading platform. If you are new in trading, look for the broker that offers easy for understanding and easy for use trading platform, that has variety of fundamental and technical analysis tools.
5. Leverage. Don’t try to find a broker, that offers very high leverage or at least don’t use high leverage. Remember, trading is like driving a car – start with low speed or you will get crashed.
In conclusion. I advice you to use this tips to make right choice and don’t trust online ratings. Here is why –
- Very often (doesn’t mean always!) brokers pay for website owners to be featured on best brokers ratings;
- Website may be affiliate partner of number of brokers and creates rating depending on how much CPA he gets from broker per each opened account.
Thank you for watching/reading! If you find this information usefull, share It with your friends. Also, you can leave me message or comments what topics on trading, investing or finance you would like to be covered on my next video.
Enjoy your trading!
One of the myths about why there are not many women engaged in trading and investing is because they are scared of taking action in “men world of finance”. In true they are scared of not knowing what to do, how to start. As a woman trader started from zero and becoming a millionaire, I know that fear is not what is holding women back from investing. The most important reason is their limited budget.
The old saying that it takes money to make money is true, and for those living paycheck to paycheck, there often isn’t enough money left over to put towards investing. The fact is if you don’t put money away for later years, you will face a very difficult future. Just imagine, if one day, you won’t be able to work and you will not have money to live on… So what can you do to escape such catastrophic situation in future?
To reach any goal, you need look for opportunities, not for excuses. Financial freedom comes to the persons who take control over their finances — It’s a golden rule of Universe. My advice is not new, but it works. Follow 3 easy steps to change your life and take control over your financial future:
1. One of the best thing you can do for yourself is to develop a habit of saving part of your salary or other income. Savings today are guarantees and possibilities of tomorrow. Beginning today first of all take 10% of your income to save. You can save even more or if 10% seems to be a big amount for you, start with 2% or 4% and increase it every month. Make every dollar count! How often do you go to fast food restaurant, how often do you buy snacks? What if you cut out even small part of those expenses each month, netting you an extra $100 per month? At the end of the year you will have $1200. Yes, it does not seem like much to get started, but anything is better than nothing, and it can make a big difference in 20 years.
2. Start a special account to save 10% of your income and pay it with the same respect as you do your mortgage. Be disciplined — its your key to success. And never touch your savings, except of investing.
3. Start investing as soon as possible, as soon as you will accumulate enough funds to join the investment program you like — do it! If you are just saving, not investing, you will never become wealthy, because inflation will be eating your money day by day and year by year. The magic formula is saving + investing = financial freedom.
To reach a goal you need to make a first step — do it now!
The price of the virtual currency has fluctuated wildly
As bitcoin prices dominate headlines, you might be wondering whether you should invest in the popular cryptocurrency.
Probably not: It’s just too volatile. The virtual currency is known for wild fluctuations in price. The value of one bitcoin—which was created in 2008 by an anonymous programmer or group of programmers—reached its all-time high of $1,165.89 in November 2013 before taking a major dive, according to CoinDesk data.
Since then, prices have more or less inched up, and at the turn of the year, they started to approach record highs. On Thursday, the value of a bitcoin reached $1,153.02. However, later Thursday morning, prices suddenly fell by about $200.
Liquidity dried up—no shorts, no sellers, which means a volatile little bubble formed quickly.
Those sudden ups and downs would be bad news for your portfolio. Although bitcoin had a more than 100% return on investment in 2016, it’s also five times more volatile than the S&P 500, it is an extremely risky investment.
Even if you were to buy bitcoin low and sell high, you still might not see the big payday you’re hoping for. You try to sell it, and by the time the order goes through, the price may have dropped. It’s really, really not worth it for the ordinary consumer.
If you do choose to take the plunge and buy a bitcoin, make sure it’s a very small part of your diversified portfolio—and that you can afford to lose your investment. I would never recommend this on a stand-alone basis.
Still, for some people living internationally—like Venezuelans plagued with a shortage of cash and those in China, where the government has restricted movement of capital outside of the country—bitcoin presents an attractive option to get ahold of cash. Its rising popularity in these countries are part of the reason behind bitcoin’s recent surge.
Regardless of bitcoin’s ups and downs, the technology behind it—particularly the blockchain, the common ledger that the virtual currency uses—could have a long-lasting impact as a medium of exchange.
For me, though, I look at Bitcoin not just as a currency, but what it could do in the future in other applications. Think of the Bitcoin technology as a way to exchange and verify ownership. It’s like getting into your car with your smartphone. You present cryptographic proof of ownership. You’re the owner, and it’s verified through this common ledger. The car is able to identify that it is your car, and so the car starts. You’re done.
For someone who backed Hillary Clinton in the presidential election, Warren Buffett has done just fine so far with a Donald Trump victory.
The multibillionaire head of Berkshire Hathaway has seen his investment portfolio explode in the days since Trump’s stunning upset Nov. 8.
Buffett has benefited particularly well from the myriad financial holdings he holds in the company’s portfolio. Bank stocks have surgedsince Trump’s win, on anticipation of higher rates and less regulation of Wall Street.
Taken together, the company’s half-dozen top financial holdings have brought the Oracle of Omaha a hefty $4.3 billion in profits since the world woke up on Nov. 9 and realized that Trump was going to be the 45th U.S. president. (That total is based on Monday’s close and differs somewhat from a Motley Fool analysis that used different baselines.)
Bank stocks in total, as gauged by the KBW Nasdaq Bank Index, have gained 13.5 percent during the period. Berkshire’s Class B shares were up 8.6 percent through Monday’s close and have jumped more than 20 percent year to date.
The rise of the stock alone since the election has added $3.8 billion to Buffett’s personal wealth, bringing his haul on the Trump victory between his company and himself to more than $8.1 billion. (All figures are based on holdings by both Buffett and Berkshire as of Sept. 30.)
But that’s not all.
Warrants that Buffett purchased back in 2011 giving him the rights to buy 700 million Bank of America shares for $7.14 each also have surged in value as the stock has jumped 15 percent. The total increased value is about $3 billion, putting his take at more than $11 billion in the post-election period.
Berkshire representatives did not respond to a request for comment. Buffett last week said that even though he didn’t support Trump, he believes the president-elect deserves a chance.
Here’s a look at how Buffett has done in the post-election environment: